Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 303|Reply: 1

[Unsolved] No signal network but SIM is OK

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-11-30 17:38:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Goodmorning
I took some time to write because I waited for the spare part I had ordered to arrive (Elephone S7 antenna). So let's see if anyone can give me a hand.
Quickly recapitulating, when changing the battery I broke the touchscreen that I replaced with the battery, during these operations the phone did not work anymore because there was no more signal. I made a factory reset that gave me the cancellation of IMEI from the phone. I found a little program that has reinserted them but nothing the phone still does not receive signals or better in the search for networks finds only those 4G and even a few 3 or 4 to max. I thought it was an antenna problem and I ordered the internal antenna, also replaced this last the result has not changed. At this point I am really short of ideas, there is someone who can give me some advice on what else to check. I am convinced that the solution is a software issue, a bug that is giving me this flaw. One last thing, I obviously made the restoration of the rom using the SP flash toll tool. Other clarification to avoid misunderstandings, the sim is working in other devices and in the phone I have tried other sims of other operators with the same result.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-12-2 02:37:41 | Show all posts
Edited by paolotafuro at 2018-12-2 02:38

I think I understand what the problem is. I think the problem may be having lost the baseband. Is there anyone who can explain to me how to restore it? Mt telephone is Elephone S7 3G. Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top