Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 205|Reply: 1

Pressure Elephone into Servicing us, the Costumers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-6-12 22:54:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
It seems that this brand isn't the slightest concerned about providing what they promise the customers. Their whole marketing is based on false information and unkept selling points, like the updates to our S8, that will not come unless they are pressured into it.

Well, I think we've had enough, this isn't about restoring our trust in the brand or it's image, it's about getting our due.
We spent our hard earned money into a product that was sold with the promise of being constantly updated and worked on, which didn't happen.
If you live in the EU, like myself, we have laws that protect us as costumers from this kind of scam, and we can act upon companies to either make them solve such issues, or be held accountable for their false advertisement. You don't need a lawyer, you don't need to spend money, all you need to do is contact Elephone ([email protected]) and demand that the fixes and updates be released, demand to know when and give them a deadline, say, two months from now, to be realistic before you contact your seller and exige a refund for not having a product in due working order.
Even if you live outside the EU, I'm sure your country also has laws that protect you as a costumers against ill willed foreign companies, so, if you want your due, just spend 5 minutes and send that email. Remember to be polite succinct and well worded in your aproach.

If we all do it, we'll have this solved in no time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-6-12 23:07:15 | Show all posts
Edited by Enforcer984 at 2018-6-12 11:08 PM

I'm with you brother if we all bombard them on Facebook and troll every post they make and give them hell we can get what we paid for I didn't pay £240 to never have promised 8.0 Oreo !
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top