Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 415|Reply: 0

P9000 sound and internet issue on 7.0 Try another ROM?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-3-2 05:50:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
So I had a P9000 that got the screen smashed.
I liked the phone, it was stuck on the 6.0 with the OTA issue, but everything worked fine for me... so I went ahead and bought a new P9000 (which should be faster than getting the part and repair the older one... which I planned to do anyway and keep it as a spare in case of another accident).

Ir arrived with a 6.0 installed as well, and everything seemed to work fine.
While setting up the phone, installing stuff etc... it got automatically updated to 7.0

THE ISSUES:
I can barely hear anything when people call me. I've read is a pretty common issue.
I've tried every possible solution I could find online... nothing works.
The only option is to put the call on speaker... which is not so handy for EVERY call EVERYWHERE.
-
I just went on a trip and realized data roaming is not working either.
I get phone signal, data and roaming options are both active (I tried both cards), checked the APN with the providers... all options again. No way to get it to work.
As soon as I landed back it worked without issues.

With the other phone/ROM I never had issues.

SOLUTION?
I've read some time ago that rooting 7.0 on P9000 is kind of risky or doesn't work altogether.
Is this still true?

Do you recommend any specific instructions to do it? (I've rooted and installed ROM's in other phones, so not newbie but no expert either).
Which ROM would you recommend as of today?

I keep the phone pretty app-light, I use for work only... so these issues are really bad for me. And the Elephone customer care has been a total deal breaker.
I won't be buying from them anymore that's for sure, but I'd like to don't burn cash either and get some use out of the phone.

Thanks in advance

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top