Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 97|Reply: 9

(3) US P9000 Warranty.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Lucky StarSharp eyesThe best member

Post time 2018-2-10 17:25:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
So I got my P9000 today. Hooray. But it still doesn't work. After 3 months in the system, the reason was that it didn't have enough information to get delivered. I would love for My phone to get repaired, as it was very frustrating not having a functional phone. What can Elephone do for me? Am I still even covered by warranty? Will they send me a replacement phone? Or do I have to send it off again?

Hope I resolve this one.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Guru

Credits

Star of honorActive starLucky StarSharp eyesactive users

Post time 2018-2-11 00:50:08 | Show all posts
This is ridiculous.... so your phone has been circulating in the post system for 3 months???
What is Elephone saying about this? Did you buy the phone through a seller? so... what is the seller saying about this?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2018-2-11 09:17:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
farsiray replied at 2018-2-11 12:50 AM
This is ridiculous.... so your phone has been circulating in the post system for 3 months???
What is ...

I actually bought it from the elephone.hk store. I was in contact with the service@elephone.hk but they didn’t offer any more solutions. Do you think I should give it another go. I’m rather sick of it. Surely they have some spare P9000/R9 stock.

Comments

a not working elephone p9000 needs a solution!  Post time 2018-2-12 09:08 PM

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Sharp eyesThe best member

Post time 2018-2-12 15:09:36 | Show all posts
Frustrating.

Elephone is not offering any warranty, nor seem they willing to help those customers with really bad luck, like Ninja or me (with my two defective P8).

Question is if and what warranty Elephonestore is offering. I don't know if there are any comparable laws in china like in europe, that grant a minimum of protection of the customers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2018-2-12 16:22:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Momo03 replied at 2018-2-12 03:09 PM
Frustrating.

Elephone is not offering any warranty, nor seem they willing to help those customers  ...

I got help.... It wasn't helpful, it only got me $20 poorer. I'm sure they should do something, especially for us. I don't really care about getting it fixed, I want a phone that works reliably, like you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Guru

Credits

Star of honorActive starLucky StarSharp eyesactive users

Post time 2018-2-12 21:07:44 | Show all posts
Ninja-X replied at 2018-2-12 08:22 AM
I got help.... It wasn't helpful, it only got me $20 poorer. I'm sure they should do something, es ...

elephone provides a 12 month warranty according to here: https://www.elephone.hk/returnRequest/warranty

i hope elephone does something for you. you seem a nice customer

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits

Author| Post time 2018-2-13 05:39:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I went through that process. Anyway, I'll contact Elephone after Lunar Year

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Sharp eyesThe best member

Post time 2018-2-14 18:35:03 | Show all posts
farsiray replied at 2018-2-12 02:07 PM
elephone provides a 12 month warranty according to here: https://www.elephone.hk/returnRequest/war ...

Have you actually read the warranty-policy?

It's hardly more than bullsh*t. It comes down to the warranty-policies of the store where you bought the phone.

In case of gearbest that means: no flashing, no updating, no rooting, no nothing - and you have to return the phone on your own cost and responsibility, without getting ANY clear warranty-statement before.

Here's Elephone's so-called "warranty":

1.According to the official agreement, all after-sale support must be provided by the web-store where the Customer purchased the device.
2.We are respecting our retailers Warranty Policy. If a dispute arises, the policies of the web-store will prevail over the policies of the manufacturer.
3.All ELEPHONE devices has 1 years of warranty, unless the Warranty Policy of the retailer say otherwise.
4.In the event of disputes between the vendor and the customer, ELEPHONE can serve as referee between them. This rules only apply to the Authorized dealers.
5.Authorized dealers - retailers who Immersed official permission to sell ELEPHONE devices. Such vendors usually listed in the Buy section of our official web-site.
6.ELEPHONE is not responsible for any promotions that the retailers running, unless it is joint promotion, running by ELEPHONE and the certain retailer. That usually mentioned on ELEPHONE’s official web-site of official Facebook page.

Comments

that's a pretty disappointing warranty policy indeed  Post time 2018-2-14 10:32 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top