Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 1638|Reply: 4

Elephone S7 presale is kicking off now !

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-20 17:58:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by xiongzai at 2016-10-20 06:02 PM

Elephone S7 presale is kicking off now !
Deca-core Helio X20 newest , maximum configuration 4+64 GB, starting from $139.99 .

Great success on the Elephone S7 reservation , now we get close to 400,000 appointments on our official website.

Elephone S7 presale officially starts at 15:00, Oct. 20th, 2016,GMT8 .  Elephone will launch the
network-wide presale starting together with gearbest , which means , users who buy S7 on
Gearbest will also enjoy the privilege of priority shipping.

Users can enter into the presale interface, fill in the appointment email, and receive a nice gift from Elephone to those who made their
appointments .  
In addition, during the presale period, the booking users can participate in the lucky draw to test your luck of winning an Elephone P6000, Elephone M1, Elephone Q etc, also a chance to get a free order.   

Elephone S7 will come with 4 colors such as blue, green, gold, and flashing black . Bezel-less 3D radian IN-cell FHD display, 15 layers of brilliant craftsmanship on the back cover to achieve the breath-taking lumia wave just for one single goal : make itself stand out .

Video: https://youtu.be/IRYl8fEywmY  

Elephone S7 is equipped with deca-core Helio X20 chip and run Android 6.0 system out of box.
Multiple versions choice, maximum  4 +64 GB, starting from  139.99 US dollars ! .

Elephone R9 presale will start on 10th,Nov,2016 . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to all the users .

More detailed information on Elephone S7 presale at :

12.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-20 23:13:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Awesome phone !!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-21 20:55:32 | Show all posts
iam going to order 2 today from Gearbest and one Teclast TBook T12 . serious.
The P9000 goes to my Wife and the S7 goes to my daughter when the P9000 Edge comes..

Use magic Report

Post time 2016-10-22 09:44:34 | Show all posts
Hola. Tengo un problema que espero solucionar aqui en este foro:

He reservado un s7 3gb, me lo confirma el sistema, pero no puedo pagarlo.

Puedo poner mi mail si hace falta.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-10-28 22:42:02 | Show all posts
""Users can enter into the presale interface, fill in the appointment email, and receive a nice gift from Elephone to those who made their
appointments .  
In addition, during the presale period, the booking users can participate in the lucky draw to test your luck of winning an Elephone P6000, Elephone M1, Elephone Q etc, also a chance to get a free order. ""

LOL.
    I make an appointment and draw the "lucky draw" - win  theoretical a free temp.glass-film.
but if i try to place my order the ELE-code is NOT working on the GearBest-site where i was Redirect to.
The only effect it has was that the Price grows from 162€ up to 194€.....
so i have to pay 32 € for an tempGlasFilm.....
Elephone say the problem is GearBest and GearBest say it is everything OK. with the Price and NO TempGlas.
So please Elephone-Team why YOU sent me my order -or make your deal with GearBeat come tru

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top