Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 42563|Reply: 14

ELEOS 1.0 Beta Test Activity

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

Lucky Staractive users

Post time 2017-8-11 18:58:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Yesterday, ELEPHONE started our close test activity of ELE OS 1.0. We got many attentions, and there were many P8 mini users participated in the activity. So, what does this OS looks like? Let me show you.

1. Customized interface:
There are 50 wallpapers which consist portrait screen and widescreen, and we can also customize our favorite images. Besides,  there are many icon and font options for us to choose
0007.png
2. User switch:
This new function is really cool. Next time, when your girlfriend asks to see your phone, you can change it to the guest user mode...
2.png

3. The convenient parts of Android 7.0:
We kept the convenient parts of the original Android system, but adjusted them to a better interface. For example, in setting, we can slide to right quickly and see more functions in setting. Besides, we improved the icons too.
3.png

4. The Calculator:
We adjusted the Calculator interface carefully, slide to left to clean up and slide to right to see the history.
4.png

5. One-click clear up:
With this function, we can clear up the multiple tasks by clicking the button on the desk interface, it's really convenient and fast.
5.png

6. Eyes protect mode
I will turn on the eyes protect mode when I am reading or chatting with friends. The interface looks smooth and I will not feel tired after long-time using.
6.png

7. Calendar
No need to download another third-party app of the calendar, the calendar of ELE OS is really beautiful and easy to use. Multiple modes to record our daily tasks, it's a perfect work tool for working people.
7.png
More new functions waiting for you to find out!

ELEPHONE focus on user experience and built ELE OS with our soul and heart, there are more new functions and details that I didn't mention. As for now, the test activity of ELE OS 1.0 is processing, we are waiting for your participation. Please join us and improve the OS together!

If you have ELEPHONE P8 mini, and you can flash, and you willing to experience a new OS, don't hesitate, come join us!

Participate now: file:///C:\Users\pc39\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQ\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.pnghttp://www.elephone.hk/static/ELEOS
Official website: file:///C:\Users\pc39\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQ\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png
http://www.elephone.hk/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-8-11 19:12:14 | Show all posts
i hope what i'm selected for the beta test ! I sign form yesterday

Rate

Number of participants 1contribution +66 Collapse Reason
Elephone + 66 welcome =)

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Benim telefon açılmıyor bu yüzden katılamıyorum flashtools yazılıma ihtiyacım var .Yüz kişi dışında  yazılım yok mu ???? !!!!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 7 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by A17080211225246 at 2017-8-12 02:24 PM

Hello, im from morocco and I received my phone p8 mini today, and I Want to subscribe to the beta test of ele os but it gives me an error of emei

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Hi.
I'm your Customer and with a great army of other Customer, I ask:

this is your future business, but if you don't solve tha PAST and the PRESENT trouble, problem ad other bad storiesm it will difficult for Elephone. People could don't trust in you.
What's about our problems? What's about our money?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
At what time you validate the registrations and that we receive an invitation in the group whatsapp because for the moment I did not receive anything

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Cydoo replied at 2017-8-12 05:57 PM
At what time you validate the registrations and that we receive an invitation in the group whatsapp  ...

...and probably the story will end just now.
elephone don't care about us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Not fair why except for a hundred people take advantage of the mini users update elephone P8 mini. no

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Yüz kişi hariç geri kalan elephone P8 mini kullanıcıları neden yazılım dan faydalanmıyor.Hiç adil değil telefonum açılmıyor ve flasTools yazılım ihtiyacım var.Neden neden neden neden .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Neden bizi önemsemiyorsunuz bizler sizin markanıza destek veriyoruz fakat siz kullanıcılarınızı hiç önemsemiyorsunuz

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top