Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 1099|Reply: 3

A "Camera" In Your Pocket

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits

Lucky Star

Post time 2017-4-21 18:12:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
I believe you never saw a device like this before.
It equipped with a front camera whose pixel is much higher than those of normal rear cameras.
It is one of our Elephone P8 series, and you can make a reservation at April 24th, 2017.
There are two devices - Elephone P8 and Elephone P8 mini - that belong to our P8 series.
Both of them have 16MP front camera and run android 7.0.
Elephone P8 is equipped with Helio P25 processor, 6+64GB large storage, 5.5 inches JDI FHD in-cell display, 21MP rear camera and 3600mAh battery.
Elephone P8 mini is equipped with MT6750 processor, 4+64GB large storage, 5.0 inches IPS FHD display and dual rear camera.
The price will touch your deep in heart!
Follow our social media channels(facebook/twitter/instagram/vk/youtube), you will have a chance to win a free device!
Go: http://www.elephone.hk/

Share your world

Share your world

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-4-27 06:08:58 | Show all posts
What about elephone m3? Aren't you going to fix any of it's issues ? Viruses in firmware that your support centre says is ok, camera that doesn't turn off properly and drains the battery, and much more stuff that needs to be worked on.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits

Gourmet

Post time 2017-4-24 15:40:26 | Show all posts
Very nice phone and it's cameras!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-5-16 10:43:01 | Show all posts
Edited by JakeTse at 2017-5-16 10:46 AM

That seems a great device with nice camera. I'm worrying that if this would be the same as what happened to my iPhone 6 plus. The other day when I used my iPhone 6 plus to take photos and it just threw my a message saying "iPhone cannot take photo" (, I was stuck there and could do nothing with my iPhone. That was quite embarrassing. Later I got to know what had happened: this was because the storage was full. So I found a way to transfer iPhone photos to PC so as to free up storage space. I wonder if it is easy to transfer photos and other data from elephone to PC or other device.
On how to solve "iPhone cannot take photo", you can refer to: http://www.iphonedata.net/iOS-Data-Transfer/how-to-fix-iphone-cannot-take-photo-error-message-199.html
On how to transfer iPhone photos to PC, you can refer to: http://www.iphonedata.net/iOS-Data-Transfer/best-itunes-alternative-to-transfer-iphone-photos-to-pc-210.html

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top