Edited by Deepflex at 2017-3-27 01:10 AM |
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway. Copy the Code
- * Your warranty is now void.
- * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
- * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
- * before flashing it!
All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Attention! Beginning from old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod , you need to make clean install and follow all instructions!
Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone P9000
Copy the Code
- <pre class="alt2 " dir="ltr" style="max-width: 500px; background: rgb(249, 249, 249); color: rgb(69, 69, 69); border: 1px inset; padding: 5px; width: 483px; height: 210px; text-align: left; overflow: auto;">Fixed sim detection
- Fixed troubles with mobile data
- Fixs of media codecs/profiles
- Name of operators for some users fixed
- Bluetooth (a2dp) fixed
- Fm fixed
- Wifi tethering (hotspot) fixed
- Kernel updated
- Flip cover support
- Battery and perfomance improvements
- And etc</pre>
- It is boots and hardware accelerated!
- Fast charging
- Offline charging
- Auto brightness
- RAM and ROM
- All sensors
- NFC (Payments, pairing)
- Lazer autofocus
- Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
- Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
- HDR in camera
- External SD
- RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
- MTP and Mass Storage mode
- Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
- Enforcing SELinux
- Fingerprint Scanner
- FM Radio
- Wi-fi tethering
- Home button like in stock
- Special button like in stock + new future (check it)
Recovery fo LineageOS installation:
How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your P9000:
For installation of new stable builds beginning from Stable Build 1, you need to do next action only one time. Next builds can be installed like about it written in point 3. Attention! Point 2 is most important:
1. Download ROM
1.1 Download Gapps http://opengapps.org (choose: arm64, android 6.0, your choice)
1.2 Copy Gapps And ROM on SD Card
2. Download next zip (here is: updated preloader, lk, integrated LOS Boot and LOS Recovery (it is needed for installation of LOS )) : https://yadi.sk/d/40K4mWLauUddk
2.1. Unpack zip witch named: Elephone P9000 Preloader_Lk_Boot_Recovery update
2.2. Open SP Flash tool, press on "Scatter-loading" button and choose MT6755_Android_scatter.txt from extracted zip
2.3. Choose "Download only" mod if not choosed.
2.4. Press on "Download" button, connect dissabled phone with PC and wait of Green circle with word "Ok". After, unplug USB cable
Attention! If you installed old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod successfully, install next builds from this step.
3. Boot in to Recovery mode (on dissabled phone press Vol. Up and Power on buttons, wait of entering in to recovery mode). You can easy navigate by touchscreen. HOME button is action "Back". It is a good idea to use CyanogenMod Recovery, because you can easy install next build's and Gapps
Copy LOS and GAPPS on sd card, if you still not copied
Choose: Factory reset
Choose: System reset (keep media), after "Full factory reset and Wipe cache partition"
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Advanced", choose: Wipe system partition
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded LOS build
Wait of successfully flashing
Choose: "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded Gapps package
Wait of successfully flashing
Reboot your phone
Device Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_device_elephone_p9000
Vendor Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_vendor_elephone_p9000
- CyanogenMod team
- Team M.A.D
If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stock Android 6.0
Based On: LineageOS
Current Version: Build 2
Build 1 Release Date: 2017-02-06
Build 2 Release Date: 2017-03-26
Last Updated 2017-03-26
View Rating Log