Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
Search
View: 65179|Reply: 462

[Custom ROM] [ROM] [Build 2] 26/03 LineageOS 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 | Stable

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Information Ombudsman

ROM's developer

Credits

UI makersactive users

Post time 2016-7-22 10:47:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Deepflex at 2017-3-27 01:10 AM

lineage.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0(MM), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
  1. #include
  2. /*
  3. * Your warranty is now void.
  4. *
  5. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
  6. * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
  7. * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
  8. * before flashing it!
  9. */
Copy the Code
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available on the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS , please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Attention! Beginning from old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod , you need to make clean install and follow all instructions!

Unofficial builds of LineageOS 13.0 (Android 6.0.1) for the Elephone P9000
  1. Changelog:
  2. <pre class="alt2 " dir="ltr" style="max-width: 500px; background: rgb(249, 249, 249); color: rgb(69, 69, 69); border: 1px inset; padding: 5px; width: 483px; height: 210px; text-align: left; overflow: auto;">Fixed sim detection
  3. Fixed troubles with mobile data
  4. Fixs of media codecs/profiles
  5. Name of operators for some users fixed
  6. Bluetooth (a2dp) fixed
  7. Fm fixed
  8. Wifi tethering (hotspot) fixed
  9. Kernel updated
  10. Flip cover support
  11. Battery and perfomance improvements
  12. And etc</pre>
Copy the Code

Working:
  • It is boots and hardware accelerated!
  • WiFi
  • Fast charging
  • Offline charging
  • GPS
  • AGPS
  • Vibration
  • Audio
  • Auto brightness
  • Doze
  • RAM and ROM
  • Rotation
  • All sensors
  • NFC (Payments, pairing)
  • Lazer autofocus
  • Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
  • HDR in camera
  • External SD
  • RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
  • MTP and Mass Storage mode
  • Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
  • Enforcing SELinux
  • Fingerprint Scanner
  • FM Radio
  • Wi-fi tethering
  • Home button like in stock
  • Special button like in stock + new future (check it)

In progress::
  • Hm...

Download LineageOS:
Build 2:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862714610
Build 1:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120705922

Recovery fo LineageOS installation:

https://yadi.sk/d/Gn_rdyz3uUdEn

How to install LineageOS 13.0 on your P9000:
For installation of new stable builds beginning from Stable Build 1, you need to do next action only one time. Next builds can be installed like about it written in point 3. Attention! Point 2 is most important:
1. Download ROM
1.1 Download Gapps http://opengapps.org (choose: arm64, android 6.0, your choice)
1.2 Copy Gapps And ROM on SD Card

2. Download next zip (here is: updated preloader, lk, integrated LOS Boot and LOS Recovery (it is needed for installation of LOS )) : https://yadi.sk/d/40K4mWLauUddk
2.1. Unpack zip witch named: Elephone P9000 Preloader_Lk_Boot_Recovery update
2.2. Open SP Flash tool, press on "Scatter-loading" button and choose MT6755_Android_scatter.txt from extracted zip
2.3. Choose "Download only" mod if not choosed.
2.4. Press on "Download" button, connect dissabled phone with PC and wait of Green circle with word "Ok". After, unplug USB cable

Attention! If you installed old Stable Build 1 of CyanogenMod successfully, install next builds from this step.
3. Boot in to Recovery mode (on dissabled phone press Vol. Up and Power on buttons, wait of entering in to recovery mode). You can easy navigate by touchscreen. HOME button is action "Back". It is a good idea to use CyanogenMod Recovery, because you can easy install next build's and Gapps
Steps:
Copy LOS and GAPPS on sd card, if you still not copied
Choose: Factory reset
Choose: System reset (keep media), after "Full factory reset and Wipe cache partition"
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Advanced", choose: Wipe system partition
Return (press "Home" button and you will returned) and go to "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded LOS build
Wait of successfully flashing
Choose: "Apply update", choose: Choose from sdcard1 (your sd card) (emulated is internal memory)
Choose downloaded Gapps package
Wait of successfully flashing
Reboot your phone

Sources:
Device Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_device_elephone_p9000
Vendor Tree: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_vendor_elephone_p9000
Kernel: https://github.com/Deepflex/android_kernel_elephone_p9000/tree/flexy

Thanks to:

• CyanogenMod team
  • Wuxianlin
  • Ferhung
  • SHVED
  • Xen0n
  • Leskal
  • JonnyXDA
  • olegsvs
  • Visi0nary
  • andyrichardson
  • Team M.A.D

Appendix:
If you want to mirror the files or port the ROM to another device, I encourage you to do so! Only please respect my work and give proper credits. Thank you!

Contributors
Deepflex
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Stock Android 6.0
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Version: Build 2
Build 1 Release Date: 2017-02-06
Build 2 Release Date: 2017-03-26

Created 2016-07-22
Last Updated 2017-03-26

Rate

Number of participants 1contribution +555 Collapse Reason
Laz + 555 Very nice!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Information Ombudsman

ROM's developer

Credits

UI makersactive users

Author| Post time 2017-4-2 01:05:15 | Show all posts
saschi123 replied at 2017-3-30 05:50 PM
I think deepflex is a noob, there are always some problems with each ROM, no complete fixed rom af ...

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
For a long time I did not laugh like that.
OK. Read attentively...
The first device received a more stable CM13 and in general CM13 is P9000. For the year of work, everything is brought to the maximum stable state. If for some one something work, and for another the same something does not work, do nothing.
It is very convenient to get out after a year, from the time of the firmware release, to crap the person who spent so many sleepless nights for such user as you, for provide the firmware. I do not care if you appreciate it or not, I do not do it for you. And you will not do it better, I am more than sure of it. As for the source code, which I posted, it will never be updated again. For other devices, the codes also will not be released. So that later there were no such cases and such wonderful people did not climb out.
And now. I will look with a smile at how you will do something without latest updated code with major changes. If you make your own, and even better, believe me, I'll be just glad. A flag in your hand, my friend.
Reply Support 2 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-7-22 17:56:01 | Show all posts
I don't want a ROM that voids my warranty and stops the things that are working now from working at all. I want Elephone to release an updated stock ROM for the P9000 that fixes all the current glitches and is approved by Google. I didn't buy this phone so I can fiddle around with the ROM and possibly turn it into an unusable brick. I'm not technically proficient enough to even try flashing the ROM. It's not what I bought the phone for. I bought it because it promised so much, but it has delivered very little.

It appears to me that once Elephone sells a certain number of a particular model, they just move onto the next one, and leave their customers in the dust. First, and probably last time I ever buy a phone from this company. Very disappointed.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-4-2 23:58:02 | Show all posts
@saschi123 .... really .. come on get real.

Altho I can share maybe some of your frustrations with Elephone directly, but if it wasn't for devs like @Deeplex (and others on XDA) we would all be stuck on stock Elephone ROM's. They are doing work (often in their own time) developing to improve on the stock ROMs .
We should be helping and encouraging these guys not taking your frustrations out on them.
And I really had to laugh when you accused @Motorazr as being an "employee" .. lmao ... have you even read any of his posts?? Hardly an employee...
Anyway, keep up the great work @Deepflex its much appreciated.
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Star of honoractive users

Post time 2017-3-30 19:22:24 | Show all posts
LOL, I don't think Deepflex is a noob.  At least he is working on custom ROM's for the owners of the P9000 and also, I believe, some other projects.  If it wasn't for him we would have nothing at all.  If you are using a custom ROM over an OTA issued sanctioned ROM then you use it because Deepflex was good enough to take the time to sit down and compile something.  Show me one custom ROM that comes out perfect and hasn't undergone beta testing.  OTA rom's issued by Elephone are another beast entirely.
saschi123 with 0 threads and 28 posts  I look forward to your contributions to the forum.
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-8-29 20:14:12 | Show all posts

When I try to install Stable 2, I get this message in recovery:
Verifying update package...
E: footer is wrong
E: signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

Please help??!!

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Information Ombudsman

ROM's developer

Credits

UI makersactive users

Author| Post time 2016-7-22 19:22:01 | Show all posts
Maranaz replied at 2016-7-22 06:09 PM
Silly Question, Does Android Pay App work under CM13 Rom ?

I think, here yes, check it
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-3-31 17:40:09 | Show all posts
Edited by saschi123 at 2017-3-31 05:53 PM
Motorazr replied at 2017-3-30 07:22 PM
LOL, I don't think Deepflex is a noob.  At least he is working on custom ROM's for the owners of the ...

wtf, no. There is no complete running rom(ST & Custom) since P9000 release. Always there are problems and they change between Sound, Camera, Wlan, Bluethooth, GPS and so on. New release is meaning, I fixed a problem but there are 2 new problems.

In comparison with OnePlus or Xiaomi (ST & Custom): There are so much stable full working rom´s, the new versions dont have problems like this roms. OnePlus3 works perfectly with custom and stock. Xiaomi Mi Mix works perfect with stock.

Motorazr, 26 Threads, 1167 SpamPosts, 3152 Credits, surely a Elephone employee.

Edit: Best hoax btw, the new android version for Elephone P9000.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-3-30 18:50:22 | Show all posts
htm replied at 2017-3-26 08:24 AM
People, Deepflex is back. He is working on some tweaks and we might see a new release next month.

I think deepflex is a noob, there are always some problems with each ROM, no complete fixed rom after one year+. Its better to make all ROM-Projects OpenSource.

Im not a beta-tester, Im a customer.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2017-3-30 20:19:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by a16090111444115 at 2017-3-30 08:23 PM

Deepflex has more things to do than making custom ROMs you know....You could always build your own ROM if you don't like it.
But it is difficult to build a ROM for mediatek devices because..... Mediatek keep a lot of things for them selves....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Post time 2017-2-27 13:45:59 | Show all posts
Dependent on which Rom you install, many if not all of those things you listed are possible.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold Member

Credits

Post time 2016-7-22 15:12:59 | Show all posts
It doesn't look like a bad rom to try, but I think I might wait until the gps and tethering are sorted.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-7-22 17:10:20 | Show all posts
Thanks for the work!
Found one Bug for now, im not able to sync my Google Contacts or anything else in "Settings/
accounts"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Information Ombudsman

ROM's developer

Credits

UI makersactive users

Author| Post time 2016-7-22 18:55:18 | Show all posts
BabyH replied at 2016-7-22 04:56 PM
I don't want a ROM that voids my warranty and stops the things that are working now from working at  ...

Don't worry about warranty) Now 2016, and Elephone not block bootloader. No problems with a warranty - 100%

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-7-22 19:09:23 | Show all posts
Silly Question, Does Android Pay App work under CM13 Rom ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-7-22 21:35:24 | Show all posts
Deepflex replied at 2016-7-22 06:55 PM
Don't worry about warranty) Now 2016, and Elephone not block bootloader. No problems with a warran ...

That's your reply to all I wrote? I care very little about the warranty because there's no way I would send the phone back to China. I wouldn't see it again for months. I don't want a ROM that kills things that are working. I want Elephone to release an official update OTA that fixes the problems, such as Android Pay not working, and many other annoying glitches that need to be addressed. I'm tired of Elephone sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring customer's complaints.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-7-23 01:58:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Would it be oficially supported by cyanogenmod inc?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Explorer

Credits

Christmas stockingactive users

Post time 2016-7-23 02:15:24 | Show all posts
Great work, finally it's available and hopefully you will fix the GPS issue and tethering.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

share :
To Top